1/4 Photos of Indian-Spiced Chicken Patties With Cucumber Raita
Taken from Australian Food Ideas December 2006/January 2007. Recipe was originally submitted by Dominique Rizzo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slice white bread
- 750 g chicken breast fillets, fat trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaf, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1Place bread in a food processor. Processs until breadcrumbs form. Add chicken, mint, turmeric, paprika, cumin and coriander seeds. Process until mixture comes together. Using 1/4 cup mixutre pet patty, make twelve 1cm thick patties.
- 2Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties, in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 3Raita: - Best made for immediate use as per Jubes review.
- 4Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel long, thin strips from cucumber. Place cucumber, yoghurt, parsley, mint, 1 teaspoon lemon rind and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- 5Serve patties with normal burger fixings, using Raita as the sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian-Spiced Chicken Patties With Cucumber Raita
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: