A really flavourful spicy soup. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add onion and cook over low heat until soft.
- 3Add garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- 4Add curry paste cook for 30 seconds.
- 5Add cauliflower and stir to coat with the curry paste.
- 6Add stock (If the stock doesn't cover the cauliflower add more water).
- 7Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 8Cool slightly before pureeing.
- 9(Use a hand held blender, or you can use a food processor).
- 10Return to the heat and stir in the yoghurt.
- 11Serve drizzled with cream and with pappadums.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g