Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Spicy vegetable soup! Add shrimp to make a heartier version! You can also experiment with yogurts: greek, plain, or vanilla!
- Heat a soup pot to medium and add oil to pan. Add garam masala and cumin and stir for 30 seconds. Add garlic, onion, and cauliflower plus a good pinch of salt and some pepper. Stir regularly until onions are soft - about 10 minutes.
- Add wine and cook down for a minute or two. Add stock, cover, and bring to a simmer.
- Cook until cauliflower is very tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and put through blender.
- Return to pot on low heat and whisk in yogurt.
- Taste and correct for seasoning.
- Serve topped with cilantro and pepper.
Nice, but I had to add twice as much spice to get the taste right - it was far too mild initially.