Spicy vegetable soup! Add shrimp to make a heartier version! You can also experiment with yogurts: greek, plain, or vanilla!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a soup pot to medium and add oil to pan. Add garam masala and cumin and stir for 30 seconds. Add garlic, onion, and cauliflower plus a good pinch of salt and some pepper. Stir regularly until onions are soft - about 10 minutes.
- 2Add wine and cook down for a minute or two. Add stock, cover, and bring to a simmer.
- 3Cook until cauliflower is very tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 4Cool slightly and put through blender.
- 5Return to pot on low heat and whisk in yogurt.
- 6Taste and correct for seasoning.
- 7Serve topped with cilantro and pepper.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 99.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: