Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this mix of nuts with raisins. You can with this spice mix and glaze use other nuts.
Make and share this Indian Spiced Cashews, Pistachios and Currants recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 with rack in the middle.
- On rimmed baking sheet with silpat or parchment toast cashews 4 minutes, rotate and 4 more minutes.
- Add pistachios and toast 2 more minutes then move to wire rack.
- Mix the spice mix together in a bowl.
- Bring glze to a bowl over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in nuts and stir until shiny and liquid is evaporated, about 1.5 minutes.
- Put nuts and currants in spice bowl and toss well to coat.
- Put back on baking sheet to cool.