I love this mix of nuts with raisins. You can with this spice mix and glaze use other nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml cumin, ground
- 1.23 ml coriander, ground
- 1Preheat oven to 350 with rack in the middle.
- 2On rimmed baking sheet with silpat or parchment toast cashews 4 minutes, rotate and 4 more minutes.
- 3Add pistachios and toast 2 more minutes then move to wire rack.
- 4Mix the spice mix together in a bowl.
- 5Bring glze to a bowl over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in nuts and stir until shiny and liquid is evaporated, about 1.5 minutes.
- 7Put nuts and currants in spice bowl and toss well to coat.
- 8Put back on baking sheet to cool.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Spiced Cashews, Pistachios and Currants
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.0
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 939.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 19.9 g