Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Lyn-Genet Recitas’ book, The Plan.
- 6 tablespoons salt-free curry powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes or 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- In small bowl stir together curry powder, brown sugar, and sea salt. Stir in remaining spices, adjusting to taste. Store in airtight container for up to 6 months.
I was able to get the ingredients from my local Walmart Supercenter. This was easy to make and came out great. I only made half the recipe as I was only making two split chicken breasts. I cooked them in the rotisserie and they came out great. Everyone in the family enjoyed it. The flavor is nice and blended so that no one flavor dominated another. Try it...you'll like it! :)