Recipe by Sonya01
for asian forum
Top Review by Rinshinomori
After seeing the gorgeous photo by JustJanS I had to make this spice rub and so glad I did. I sprinkled on some salmon filets and sliced sea scallops and kept in refrigerator for several hours so that taste can permeate more. Then, I just quickly pan grilled on stove top with bit of olive oil and they were super! Thank you Sonya for posting this wonderful recipe.
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 tablespoons flaked sea salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cumin, coriander, turmeric, cardamom and garam masala in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan often, for 5 to 8 minutes or until aromatic. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- To use: Sprinkle over both sides of chicken thigh fillets, pork cutlets or fish fillets. Using your fingertips, rub into meat. Barbecue or grill.