Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Seer fish is the real tasty and delicious fish item in india.
Make and share this Indian Seer Fish Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 fish (sliced seerfish)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Clean the fish and set aside.
- Make a fine paste with the ingredients turmeric powder,red chilli powder,ginger-garlic paste,black pepper powder,lemon juice and salt to taste(add few drops of water for smooth paste).
- Rub the paste on both sides of the fish. marinate the same for half an hour.
- Heat oil in frying pan , add the marinated fish pieces to pan and fry for 4 min in simmer.
- Fry both side of fishes pieces until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sprinkled lemon juice and sliced onion.
your fish fry was very tasty...My mom makes the same paste as u did....i used to add more pepper powder....thanks 4 the recipe