Recipe by lockma
Lovely spicey alternative to the traditional scrambled egg. Will wake you up in the morning for sure.
Top Review by Maito
This is definitely my kind of breakfast! I loved the spice of this. I used the chili flakes mentioned in the directions (vs. the chillies in the ingredient list). I added some ground coriander too. Ate with naan; very delicious.
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small green chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs, chilli flakes and pepper together.
- Gently fry the onion in the vegetable oil until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add in the turmeric powder and salt and stir fry for one minute to get rid of the powdery feel.
- Add the egg mixture into the pan and stir vigorously until you get the scrambled egg texture.
- Serve on warm toast.