Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you love scrambled eggs and are looking for a different way to try them this is perfect.
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon za'atar spice mix
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated cucumber
- Scramble eggs in a large bowl.
- add salt, pepper, Curry and za'atar.
- melt butter in a skillet and then pour in eggs and scramble.
- top with chutney and sour cream mixed with grated cucumber.