Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Add a touch of spice to griddled pork with this simple recipe for marinated chops. Time does not include marinating.
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pork chops
- In a small bowl, mix together the fennel seeds, cumin, oregano, coriander and celery salt.
- Place the pork chops in a wide, shallow dish. Sprinkle over the fennel seed mixture and thoroughly coat the pork chops.
- Set aside to marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot. Place the marinated pork chops on the griddle pan and cook for 5-10 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the chops, until cooked through.
I had this for Christmas and it was amazing! I found this recipe by clicking on the bottom of the screen random recipe. Very good!