Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an extremely verstaile recipe that is great for using up leftovers. As written it serves two people with a salad, or one pretty hungry person. Obviously this recipe can be expanded for as many people as you have, and it would probably make a great appetizer on those little mini pita rounds.
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 4.92 ml curry paste
- 44.37-59.16 ml yogurt
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped small
assorted chopped vegetables
- red onion
- green pepper
- peas, is a really good combination
- shredded mozzarella cheese or monterey jack cheese
- cilantro, chopped
- Blend together curry paste and yogurt to taste.
- You may want more yogurt or more curry paste to make this as spicy as you want.
- Spread mixture on pita bread.
- Top with chicken and assorted veggies.
- Arrange cheese on top to almost cover.
- Bake in oven at 350* until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Top with cilantro and chutney.