This is an extremely verstaile recipe that is great for using up leftovers. As written it serves two people with a salad, or one pretty hungry person. Obviously this recipe can be expanded for as many people as you have, and it would probably make a great appetizer on those little mini pita rounds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 3 -4 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped small
assorted chopped vegetables
- 1Blend together curry paste and yogurt to taste.
- 2You may want more yogurt or more curry paste to make this as spicy as you want.
- 3Spread mixture on pita bread.
- 4Top with chicken and assorted veggies.
- 5Arrange cheese on top to almost cover.
- 6Bake in oven at 350* until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- 7Top with cilantro and chutney.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.0 g