1/1 Photo of Indian Pancake Syrup
If you've ever taken a whiff of fenugreek seeds right out of the packet, you know they have a bitter-sweet, caramel or maple aroma that translates into their unique flavour. Boiled until soft, sweetened and strained, they become a rich, delicious syrup perfect for your weekend morning pancakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the water and fenugreek seeds in a saucepan. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- 2Bring pot of water and seeds to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, until seeds are soft.
- 3Strain into a bowl and stir in honey and stevia.
- 4Pour into bottles and store in the pantry up to 3 weeks or in the fridge up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Pancake Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: