- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 green chilies, minced
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tomatoes, sliced for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, milk, cilantro, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Into a hot pan that has butter you can cook the green chilies, little ones like jalapenos, onion and then add turmeric right before you add eggs.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook until set.
- Garnish with tomato.