Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on alleasyrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT8- India.
- 3 cups mixed melon balls
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, sectioned, and white membrane removed
- 1 quart bite-size salad greens, washed, dried and chilled
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh limes or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash salt
- Put melon balls, oranges, and salad greens in a bowl; toss.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss.
- Serve at once.
Seemed a bit odd; a few people wouldn't even try it. GRRR! I liked it, my kids liked it. I think fresh grated ginger would be better but the ground was definitely tasty! It was annoying how the fruit always fell to the bottom of the bowl when tossing to combine. >( A nice change of pace & very easy! Made for ZWT8