Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Its indian, its chicken, and theres a hint of lime. What else can I say?
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 150 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 22.18 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime, juice of
- Make three incisions in the top of each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken in the marinade, evenly coat, leave for at least one hour or overnight.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 15-20 minutes until beginning to char and completely cooked through.
- Slice each breast, lay on a bed of cooked rice with diced red pepper and chopped coriander stirred through.
Really tasty! I've been wanting to try this and finally did. I used fat free yogurt, because that's what I had. My son wouldn't eat it, but my folks did. I made sweet potatoes to go with it, which is most likely the reason my imp wouldn't touch the chicken. I used a foreman grill to cook it and it took about 15 minutes total. Very easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing!
Reallly goood,like the other reviewer I did marinate it overnight. The taste is lemony and just perfect not spicy and it turned out nice and juicy. So definitely will make it again.Thanks.
Nice spicy flavor in this recipe. I cut the chicken into cubes before marinating and then sauted in a skillet. I served the chicken in pitas for a quick meal. Thank you for sharing your recipe!