Recipe by tunasushi
Its indian, its chicken, and theres a hint of lime. What else can I say?
Top Review by SmoochTheCook
Really tasty! I've been wanting to try this and finally did. I used fat free yogurt, because that's what I had. My son wouldn't eat it, but my folks did. I made sweet potatoes to go with it, which is most likely the reason my imp wouldn't touch the chicken. I used a foreman grill to cook it and it took about 15 minutes total. Very easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 150 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Make three incisions in the top of each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken in the marinade, evenly coat, leave for at least one hour or overnight.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook for 15-20 minutes until beginning to char and completely cooked through.
- Slice each breast, lay on a bed of cooked rice with diced red pepper and chopped coriander stirred through.