1/1 Photo of Indian Green Chutney Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Apply butter on all the four slices, one surface each.
- 2Apply the chutney on two slices on top of the butter.
- 3Arrange the sliced vegetables.
- 4Put the ketchup on top.
- 5Sprinkle the chat masala.
- 6Close the sandwiches with the buttered sides of the other two slices down.
- 7** I only apply butter if I want to keep the sandwiches for a little while so that they do not get soggy. Otherwise, as you can see, its a pretty healthy sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Green Chutney Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 924.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: