I thought about posting this recipe after Chef Kate reviewed my recipe of green chutney - Green Chutney ( Indian Mint - Cilantro Chutney )Green Chutney ( Indian Mint - Cilantro Chutney ). This is a sandwich sold on Indian streets and made in many hopes in India.
- Apply butter on all the four slices, one surface each.
- Apply the chutney on two slices on top of the butter.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables.
- Put the ketchup on top.
- Sprinkle the chat masala.
- Close the sandwiches with the buttered sides of the other two slices down.
- ** I only apply butter if I want to keep the sandwiches for a little while so that they do not get soggy. Otherwise, as you can see, its a pretty healthy sandwich.