Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Was making an Indian -Spiced Turkey Butger, and need french fires to go with it so adapted this recipe.
- 3 cups frozen french fries
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 -3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- put French fries in a large bowl.
- mix spices in a small bowl.
- Pour oil over fries and toss.
- While tossing fries, sprinkle spice mixture over fries to coat.
- Bake according to direct for Fries.