Indian Flavoured Sausage Rolls
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic, cook, stirring until onion is soft. Add ginger and curry paste then stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat then transfer to a large bowl. Add chutney, minces, breadcrumbs and coriander. Using your hands mix until combined.
- Cut pastry sheets in half lengthways. Place equal amounts of mince mixture lengthways down the centre of each pastry piece. Roll-up, lengthways, to enclose filling. Place seam-side down, onto a chopping board. Brush with egg then sprinkle with seeds. Cut each roll into 6 even pieces. Arrange over lightly oiled oven trays.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 30 minutes, or until pastry is browned and crisp.
- To make Dipping Sauce, place all ingredients in a bowl, stir until combined.
- Serve sausage rolls with Dipping Sauce garnished with fresh coriander.