Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here is another freezable meal suitable for your family meal. You can play with the spices.
- 8 boneless pork chops, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 green peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 lb button mushroom, quartered (optional)
- Put cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, coriander, mace, pepper and salt in large plastic bag; shake to blend.
- Cut up your pork and add to the bag then shake gently to coat pork.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large skillet; cook and stir onions and garlic until tender.
- Add pork, cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in broth, honey and lemon juice, bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until pork is tender.
- In small bowl stir together yogurt and flour; stir into skillet with parsley.
- Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture thickens.
- To Freeze: in freezer safe container.
- To Reheat: Reheat in a covered pot.
- Serve over rice.