Prep 2 hrs
Cook 38 mins
I Love Ladoos and my waistline proves it;). I blame it on genetics (my dad loves laddoos' more than anyone I have ever met!). I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 cup dates, deseeded
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dried coconut, grated
- 5 -6 cloves
- 1 -2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 3 teaspoons fried and powdered sesame seeds
- 4 teaspoons ghee
- 3⁄4 cup cashews
- 3 teaspoons raisins
- Put a little ghee in a wok.
- Fry half the portion of the cashewnuts and half the portion of the dry coconut powder, cloves, powdered sesame seeds and raisins.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water in 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Allow it to boil till you have two-thread consistency of the sugar.
- Remove from flame.
- Pour all the ingredients in the hot sugar syrup, dates, sesame seeds, raisins, cashews, cloves, green cardamom powder and the dry coconut.
- Allow it to cool for 1 hour.
- Now make small round balls out of the mixture.
- Garnish with the rest of the cashews and dry coconut powder.