crazy cook's Note:
i came across this recipe in a magazine few years ago tried &it turned out to be tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pressure cook the dal well.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan add curry leaves, tomato pieces, both the pastes.
- 3Fry for a while till tomatoes become soft.
- 4Now add salt, turmeric and the boiled dal.
- 5Add water if required to adjust the consistency continue boiling for 5 minute.
- 6Garnish with lemon rings, chopped coriander.
- 7Serve hot.
- 8you can also add any soup vegetable of your liking.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 35.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: