- 1 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup couscous
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in a small saucepamn, remove from heat and add couscous. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Uncover and cool 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, curry powder, garlic salt, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Stir well and let stand 10 minutes. Combine vegetables, beans, and couscous in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad, toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.