Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This turkey salad is so delicious and so easy to make. I just buy a chunk of roasted turkey breast meat and cut it up! Wonderful and healthy meal in 15 minutes!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey meat
- 3 scallions, minced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried currant
- Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, mango chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper together in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve salad at room temperature.
A five star recipe for sure! :-) I used some mesquite smoked turkey that was in my freezer, used everything the recipe called for except that I didn't have cashews, so I used dry roasted peanuts. The dressing is what makes the salad. Just the right amount of (hot)mango chutney and curry powder makes the dressing fragrant and robust. I served the salad over some romaine lettuce for an elegant entreé. Thank you so much for sharing this delightful salad recipe.