Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple salad.
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cumin, to taste
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Peel cucumbers; slice in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Dice the cucumbers and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, cumin and mint.
- Pour over cucumbers and toss to coat.
Simple refreshing salad that works well with my spicy tikka masala recipe. I have to agree with another reviewer that there is something missing, more on the sweeter side. Next time, I may add honey instead of sugar, carrots and green pepper. Thank you for the posting.
I used English cucumbers and Greek yogurt. This made an excellent addition to an Indian themed dinner. Thanks much for a great recipe.
Very very good!! I used spenda instead of sugar (I don't know why lol) Really liked this salad! Thank you *Parsley*