Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, coarsely minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Score the skin of the cucumbers with a fork. Slice thinly.
- Layer slices in a side shallow bowl, salting each layer. Cover and refrigerator overnight.
- Dry cucumbers on layers of paper towels, pressing out excess juice.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
not bad but I think it is missing something, mabey some cayenne pepper, black pepper and fresh garlic? thanks for sharing Nyteglori!...Kitten:)
Nice light recipe that I just munched on throughout the day. Thank you!