- 236.59 ml johnnycake white cornmeal
- 473.18 ml cold water
- 59.14 ml butter
- 236.59 ml fruit juice (blackberry, blueberry, or raspberry)
- 473.18 ml berries
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 177.44 ml cream
- 177.44 ml maple syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the cornmeal in the water. Melt the butter in a large pot the add the cornmeal mixture. Heat slowly, stir constantly for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add the juice, berries, & nutmeg then bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Then add the cream & maple syrup, blending throughly.
- Add the eggs & remove from the heat, stirring until the mixture stops bubbling. Serve either hot or chilled.