Cook1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe from one of my vast collection of cookbooks. This tastes like "cooked all day" but actually it doesn't take all that long. Great with a salad and big chunk of cornbread!
- Place butter in large sauce pan and begin to melt.
- Add onions and peppers and cooking until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add corn,tomato soup, sugar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Note: any of your favorite seasonings can be added to this at the same time you add the salt and pepper.