From a book of Halloween recipes. I haven't tried this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line large baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- 2Melt butter in large heavy saucepan over low heat.
- 3Add marshmallows; stir until melted and smooth.
- 4Tint with food coloring until desired shade is reached.
- 5Add cereal and 1/2 cup chocolate candy pieces; stir until evenly coated.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7With lightly greased hands, quickly divide mixture into 10 oblong pieces (like ears of corn).
- 8Push lollipop sticks halfway into each oblong piece; shape like ear of corn.
- 9Place on prepared baking sheet; press remaining 1/2 cup chocolate candy pieces into each "ear".
- 10Let treats set.
- 11Tie or tape raffia to lollipop sticks to resemble curn husks.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Corn
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 69.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and chocolate puffed corn cereal