Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a book of Halloween recipes. I haven't tried this.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- yellow food coloring
- 8 cups peanut butter and chocolate puffed corn cereal (Reese's)
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies, divided
- 10 lollipop sticks
- Line large baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- Melt butter in large heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; stir until melted and smooth.
- Tint with food coloring until desired shade is reached.
- Add cereal and 1/2 cup chocolate candy pieces; stir until evenly coated.
- Remove from heat.
- With lightly greased hands, quickly divide mixture into 10 oblong pieces (like ears of corn).
- Push lollipop sticks halfway into each oblong piece; shape like ear of corn.
- Place on prepared baking sheet; press remaining 1/2 cup chocolate candy pieces into each "ear".
- Let treats set.
- Tie or tape raffia to lollipop sticks to resemble curn husks.