Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in a book called "Classroom Treats." It is great for the autumn season and reminds me of a variation of a Rice Krispies Bar.
- Line large baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- Melt butter in large heavy saucepan over low heat; add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Tint with food coloring until desired shade is reached; add cereal and 1/2 cup chocolate pieces. Stir until evenly coated and remove from heat.
- With lightly greased hands, quickly divide mixture into 10 oblong pieces.
- Push lollipop stick halfway into each piece; shape like ear of corn.
- Place on prepared baking sheet; press remaining 1/4 cup chocolate pieces into each "ear." Let treats set.
- Tie or tape raffia to lollipop sticks to resemble corn husks.
- Note: You may decorate your Indian corn with tan and green raffia. Lollipop sticks and colored raffia are sold at craft and hobby stores.