Blue Peacock's Note:
I found this in a book called "Classroom Treats." It is great for the autumn season and reminds me of a variation of a Rice Krispies Bar.
My Private Note
ears of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line large baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- 2Melt butter in large heavy saucepan over low heat; add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- 3Tint with food coloring until desired shade is reached; add cereal and 1/2 cup chocolate pieces. Stir until evenly coated and remove from heat.
- 4With lightly greased hands, quickly divide mixture into 10 oblong pieces.
- 5Push lollipop stick halfway into each piece; shape like ear of corn.
- 6Place on prepared baking sheet; press remaining 1/4 cup chocolate pieces into each "ear." Let treats set.
- 7Tie or tape raffia to lollipop sticks to resemble corn husks.
- 8Note: You may decorate your Indian corn with tan and green raffia. Lollipop sticks and colored raffia are sold at craft and hobby stores.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Corn
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g