Recipe by tuttifrutti
A "The Four Ingredient" Cookbook recipe. I haven't tried yet, but it looks really good.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made this recipe for freezer tag 2008. I made the recipe exactly as written. I followed the directions but when finished cooking, I let cool. Instead of serving with tortilla chips, I made them into wraps and froze. I pulled them in the morning and when my kids come home from school they popped them in the microwave and heated them up. These freeze well and reheated well but my kids weren't crazy about the taste of them. I don't think there is anything wrong with the recipe and I am sure others would enjoy it. It was just not something my kids loved.
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion; add onion and taco sauce.
- Simmer mixture for 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- To freeze: Prepare as directed and allow to cool. Place in freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze. To serve: Thaw in fridge or microwave. Reheat on stovetop or microwave until hot.