Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
Inspired by a recipe on PaleoPlan.com... a refreshing veggie side with a kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small green cabbage, finely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large dates, soaked, pitted, mashed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- sea salt
- 1Toss cabbage, tomatoes, coconut and almond flour together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, mash the soaked date. Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk together to form a smooth dressing.
- 3Pour dressing into cabbage and tomato mixture and combine completely.
- 4Keep for up to 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Coleslaw (Paleo)
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: