Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from http://www.indianfoodforever.com and posted here for ZWT8.
- 946.36 ml cold milk (Thanda Doodh)
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 29.57 ml instant coffee powder
- 59.16 ml cream (Malai)
- 44.37 ml sugar (Cheeni)
- crushed ice
- Dissolve instant coffee powder and sugar in boiling water and allow to cool.
- Blend the the coffee mixture and milk in a blender for few seconds.
- Add cream and crushed ice.
- Blend for another few seconds till it becomes frothy.
- Serve chilled.
Simple and delicious! I used fat-free powdered coffee creamer instead of cream with great results. Great afternoon pick-me-up - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
YUM! The only slight change was to sub in one cup of hot brewed coffee for the boiling water / instant coffee as I just don't ever have that on hand and mixed the sugar in that before allowing it to cool This is a truly special cold coffee drink that takes minutes to make which is a great bonus! Found and made during ZWT8.
I always have cold coffee on hand, so this treat was very quick and easy to make. I enjoyed if very much. I used a Bold French roast for a delicious iced coffee. Made exactly as written wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for sharing JanuaryBride. Made for the Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - India.