Very nice Indian Recipe that Is from friends who recently moved to the US from India. Serve with Basmati rice, Naan, or Roti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 4 Chicken breast in large pan of water till cooked through.
- 2Chop Garlic & Onions into small pieces. Saute Onions and Garlic till a carmel brown. Do not burn.
- 3Add Dried Spices to Onions and Garlic.
- 4Puree Tomatoes and Green Chillies.
- 5Add to Sauteed Onions, Garlic & Spices.
- 6Add Chicken Breasts cut into bite size pieces to sauce.
- 7Add fresh Cilantro to sauce when ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Cilantro Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 688.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 32.7 g