Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very nice Indian Recipe that Is from friends who recently moved to the US from India. Serve with Basmati rice, Naan, or Roti.
- Boil 4 Chicken breast in large pan of water till cooked through.
- Chop Garlic & Onions into small pieces. Saute Onions and Garlic till a carmel brown. Do not burn.
- Add Dried Spices to Onions and Garlic.
- Puree Tomatoes and Green Chillies.
- Add to Sauteed Onions, Garlic & Spices.
- Add Chicken Breasts cut into bite size pieces to sauce.
- Add fresh Cilantro to sauce when ready to serve.