Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick comfort supper to whip up in a hurry and a great way to use leftovers.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped chicken or 1 cup turkey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- Combine soup and chicken in 2 qt casserole.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk.
- Add corn and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
i made this with leftover turkey. i added some thyme and sage- also seved with cornbread, very tasty