Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My old neighbor from India made these drumsticks and started calling them after my husband since he loved them so much. Slightly hot - cumin, corriander, tumeric.... dry rub - wonderful!
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons coriander
- 1 tablespoon garam masala, powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- Take skin off of the chicken if desired.
- Add all ingredients except chicken into ziploc bag and mix well. (This recipe makes a large amount of dry rub. It can be saved for another dinner).
- In a separate ziploc bag place 5 Tablespoons of the mixture. Place about 4 chicken legs in the bag. Close bag and shake well. Place legs in Baking Pan.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining chicken legs.
- Bake chicken 45 minutes @375 or until cooked through.
Nice combination of spices and chicken smelled good while cooking. I made the chicken without the skin and it was still moist and had a nice flavor with a hint of heat from the chili powder. Served with kale and brown rice for a nice and healthy dinner. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe.