Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My old neighbor from India made these drumsticks and started calling them after my husband since he loved them so much. Slightly hot - cumin, corriander, tumeric.... dry rub - wonderful!
- Take skin off of the chicken if desired.
- Add all ingredients except chicken into ziploc bag and mix well. (This recipe makes a large amount of dry rub. It can be saved for another dinner).
- In a separate ziploc bag place 5 Tablespoons of the mixture. Place about 4 chicken legs in the bag. Close bag and shake well. Place legs in Baking Pan.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining chicken legs.
- Bake chicken 45 minutes @375 or until cooked through.