Kim Ong's Note:
This is one of the ways we prepare curry in Singapore. The curry could be served hot with steamed white rice or you could eat it with white bread by dipping the bread into the curry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process the garlic, onion, ginger and 2 pinches of salt to a paste with a blender.
- 2Mix the paste with curry powder and a tablespoon of water.
- 3In a saucepan over medium heat, fry mixture until fragrant.
- 4Add chicken and coconut milk, and bring to a low boil.
- 5Add potatoes, cinnamon stick and green chilli, and allow to cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- 6Serve the curry hot with steam polished rice or dip with white bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 923.8
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 178.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 46.3 g