- 4 chicken breasts (with skin on)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place yogurt and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken in bowl and stir to evenly coat chicken.
- Cover and marinate over night.
- The next day take chicken out of the marinade and place on the grill.
- Cook until juices run clear and meat is fully cooked. Squeeze lemon juice over finished chicken.