1/2 Photos of Indian Cauliflower & Potatoes
This is my go-to Indian recipe. It's fast, easy, and not to mention delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 large head cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil or 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 inch knob ginger, chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- prepared rice (optional)
- 1Combine garam masala, Ground coriander, chili powder, ground turmeric, ground cumin, and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Cut cauliflower and potato into medium sized cubes and thoroughly wash it. Put in bowl. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a frying pan / kadai. Add green chilli, ginger garlic and stir for few seconds.
- 4Add chopped onions and fry over medium heat until light golden brown.
- 5Add coconut milk, spice mixture, and the cauliflower and potato. Stir well. Cook uncovered for five minutes Cover the pan / kadhai and cook over medium heat until tender. Occasionally stir it to prevent sticking to the bottom.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Cauliflower & Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: