Recipe by Chef Otaktay
A delicious Native American cake thats great for any occassions weddings annviersarys birthdays:) it taste great
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 cups precooked blue cornmeal
- 1 cup sprouted wheat
- 2 cups precooked yellow cornmeal
- 6 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 6 cups of water in pan and boil.
- Add 4 cups precooked blue corn meal.
- Add 2 cups precooked yellow corn meal.
- Add 1/2 cup rasins.
- Add 1 cup wheat, sprouted.
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Blend well; dissolve all lumps. Pour into baking pan that is lined with foil.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 250 degrees for 4 hours.
- Note: Cake must cook slowly!