1/1 Photo of Indian Batter Mix for Zucchini, Aubergines and Prawns
Brian Holley's Note:
A versatile spicy batter mix. I use this for creating starters or tit bit bites to serve with drinks. prawns served with a salad in this way make a nice change from the usual, bland offering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C.
- 2Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, stir in the water to form a batter mixture.
- 3Heat oil in a shallow pan.
- 4Coat the zucchini, prawns or whatever with the batter, fry 2 minutes each side.
- 5Remove from pan, drain on kitchen paper, place in oven to keep warm while the rest of the zucchini is fried.
- 6Serve hot, or straight from the pan.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Batter Mix for Zucchini, Aubergines and Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 322.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: