Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy, healthy.
- 2 small bell peppers, julienned
- 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 cup cooked lentils or 1 cup red kidney beans
- 1 chili pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- chopped cilantro (fresh coriander)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 stalk celery, cut into matchsticks
- Heat oil. Fry celery for few minutes till soft. Add chilli, ginger, cumin and mustard. When mustard crackles add coriander powder.
- Add rest of vegetables and lentils/beans. Fry over medium heat covered for 10 minutes or so.
- Open and let all liquid evaporate. Add rest of ingredients and serve with noodles or rice.
- Tip: Use any of your fave veggies like broccoli, bamboo shoots, peas etc.