Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet without added sugars... If you've never tried the spice "garam masala," I highly recommend it -- it renders a wonderful dessert flavor to any dish!
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt (a high-quality Greek yogurt is best) or 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 apple, cubed
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 3 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons raisins (golden or regular)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 small cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- Mix all ingredients together.