1/2 Photos of Independence Day Sangria
2 hrs 20 mins
A refreshing sangria that has an interesting blue color to it. (thanks to the blue curaco) The fresh strawberries and ice cubes finish out the patriotic color scheme. Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except ice) into a large pitcher.
- 2Be sure to squeeze some of the juice out of the fruit slices as you add them.
- 3Chill in refrigerator.
- 4Serve in a wine glass filled with ice.
- 5Garnish with some of the fruit from the pitcher.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Independence Day Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: