Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A refreshing sangria that has an interesting blue color to it. (thanks to the blue curaco) The fresh strawberries and ice cubes finish out the patriotic color scheme. Cooking time is chill time.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles rose wine
- 20 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄4 cup blue curacao
- 1 pint strawberry, Sliced
- 1 orange, Sliced
- 1 lemon, Sliced
- 1 lime, Sliced
- Combine all ingredients (except ice) into a large pitcher.
- Be sure to squeeze some of the juice out of the fruit slices as you add them.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Serve in a wine glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with some of the fruit from the pitcher.