Recipe by Audrey M
A nice side dish for those summer gatherings. Only 5 WW points.
Top Review by Manda
This salad was pretty good. I used grape tomatoes, added garlic powder, and used radiatore pasta. It was good, but it was just missing something, but I can't figure out what. For being so low in fat, it is a good salad...better than many other low-fat salads I have tried. With a little tweaking, I think this salad has great potential. Thanks Audrey. ~Manda
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shaped pasta
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and sliced in halves
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup thinly siced radish
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, green pepper, red and green onions and hard-boiled eggs.
- In another mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt, dill and pepper.
- Add to pasta mixture; toss well.
- Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.