Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My kids like this; plain and simple.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chicken
- Melt butter, blend in garlic, salt, chili powder, pepper and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over chicken.
- Cover, bake 30 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Uncover; bake at 325 degrees, basting frequently, for 35-45 minutes or until tender and done.
My family thought that it was just "okay". Meat was juicy but...I probably won't make it again.
This recipe is awesome! Juicy, easy, great great flavor. Thank you for the recipe.
Simple and good.Did not change anything, will put in my permenant recipe book. thanks NurseDi