- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, blend in garlic, salt, chili powder, pepper and mustard.
- Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over chicken.
- Cover, bake 30 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Uncover; bake at 325 degrees, basting frequently, for 35-45 minutes or until tender and done.