Recipe by T. Woolfe
Occasionally, it's "the divil with the diet" time, I want something rich. This is one of those. Either the noodles or wild rice are good but diffrent. You decide.
Top Review by Dancer^
I made this with noodles. I also left out the grapes, (i don't like warm grapes) It turned out lovely. I love tarragon and thats why i picked this dish. Going to add to my cookbook, recipes to make over and over. excellent.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup light cream or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup seedless grapes, thompson (or Flame Tokay)
- 1 pinch salt
- lightly buttered noodles or cooked wild rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the breasts with salt and part of the Tarragon.
- Saute' in the Butter, do this gently as you don't want too much color.
- Remove the chicken and deglaze the pan with the Cream or half-n-half.
- Add the Grapes, the rest of the Tarragon, and let it reduce slightly.
- Check seasoning.
- Return the chicken to reheat and coat.
- Serve with either the Noodles or Wild Rice.
- The noodles make the richer tasteing dish, the rice the more interesting.